Thank goodness it works!

I have had the Allergen Spray about 2 weeks now. I have noticed a 60-70% improvement in my severe allergies. I have a Manx cat in my bedroom and a huge German shepherd downstairs. I will spray every other day. I spray in the air as well as on carpet in my bedroom. This product is great, but expensive. Although pricey, I am totally willing to pay the price for such a helpful product. I’m glad I found it and will be ordering again soon. The spray will leave water spots on glass, electronic products, table tops. But it’s easily wiped away with paper towels or cloth. It doesn’t stain anything. If you suffer from allergies please give it a try. My allergies are so bad that medicine hardly helps. But this product is helping! Very grateful!
-Sherry B.

By | 2016-11-04T21:20:31+00:00 November 4th, 2016|Testimonials|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment